22 May Secrets to Crowdfunding, Kim Kaselionis | TSP060
Listen To The Episode Here
Kimberly Kaselionis is the Founder and Managing Partner at Breakaway Funding, a private business investment firm. She has more than 25 years of senior executive experience in the community bank and investment management industry. Kimberly has a wealth of knowledge on how to proof your idea and get funding from your customers.
What Was Covered
- 03:00 – How did Kimberly get started in this space?
- 03:45 – Are entrepreneurs born or are they made?
- 04:25 – Why did Kimberly leave the banking industry?
- 06:00 – What were some of the surprises when Kimberly launched Breakaway Funding?
- 07:05 – What kind of challenges did Kimberly face? Kimberly talks about her business revenue model.
- 09:00 – Kimberly will be a moderator at the Global Alternative Funding conference.
- 13:20 – Kimberly discusses some of the benefits of crowd funding.
- 14:30 – What does a typical day look like for Kimberly at Breakaway Funding?
- 17:35 – Kimberly shares one more example of why crowd funding is so great.
- 20:15 – We are no longer living in a time where we get to benefit at your expense.
- 20:45 – Kimberly shares tips on how to get people emotionally engaged with your vision/pitch.
- 22:30 – Remember, the confused mind always says no.
- 23:10 – We do need time to read books, so read a bad novel and relax! It’s okay to take a time out.
Judy Robinett’ Website
4th Annual Global Alternative Funding Forum Addresses State Of The Art Options – Los Angeles
Kim Kaselionis on Linkedin
Breakaway Funding on Twitter
Kim Kaselionis on Twitter
Startup Seed Funding for the Rest of US by Mike Belsito
Want the Transcription?
Crack The Funding Code!
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I’d love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’