18 Dec TSP038 | Roger Dooley – How To Grab Investors Attention
Listen To The Episode Here
Roger Dooley is an author, international keynote speaker, and consultant. He is a recognized expert in the use of brain and behavior research to improve marketing, sales, and customer experience. Roger teaches the audience on the importance of understanding how the brain works and how you can use this knowledge to get the right reactions out of your investors.
- 00:02:00 – Why does the brain interest Roger?
- 00:08:25 – How can you get people to remember your pitch better?
- 00:09:35 – Roger explains what system one and system two thinking is.
- 00:16:20 – Roger explains Robert Cialdini’s 6 principles of persuasion.
- 00:22:35 – Stories are a powerful persuasion tool.
- 00:24:35 – Facts and figures are important, but try to incorporate a story into it.
- 00:28:45 – Disney knows your brain.
- 00:35:15 – Roger recommends a couple of books to the audience.
- 00:36:20 – Please check out Roger’s website for more information.
Brainfluence by Roger Dooley.
Enchantment by Guy Kawasaki
Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
The 6 Principles of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini
Influence by Robert Cialdini
Hooked by Nir Eyal
Roger Dooley Website
Roger Dooley Twitter
Forbes – Roger Dooley
Want the Transcription?
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I’d love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’